Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the greatest image of all time


I realized tonight after I spent six hours cleaning up my desktop and images (thousands) that there is one single image that I believe is the greatest image ever created by a human/ artist, it is not Raphael or Michaelangelo or Leonardo or even Gardega...it is the unknown genius that was Alfred Kubin. I have little doubt that there is not a better image better image created by a human than this image. I don't want to hear about your mona lisas and the like, "there is a presence here no one denies..." I have been obsessed with pictures since I was two and I have made my call....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor