Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays


I am a huge fan of Christmas and the Holidays in general. To me it is a brief respite from the madness of the daily grind. I like to sit alone and watch Charles Dicken's Christmas Carol (the old black and white one) and drink a bottle or so of The Red. I like to eat a lot of food and then get presents (which is infinitely better than giving them, I SAY!) I like Ole Scrooge and see some good qualities in him. He is a loner and I am the same. I find life a hilarious and awful joke that should be milked for every last drop of livng and humor you can get out of it. He was just miserable...we are both workaholics. He had better clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor