Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have an ex friend who makes a living photographing animals. When he is not photographing animals he shoots birds and squirrels in his yards with BB guns and he laughs about it. I cannot understand how some people can exist on two planes of reality at the same time. To me it signifies a schism. As I grow older I have less tolerance for certain behaviors in people. The energy you surround yourself with rubs off like cheap paint. When I was in sixth grade I killed frogs and I still feel horrible about it all these years later. I cannot kills insects except cockroaches. I take spiders outside, even in winter or at night. I love spiders. I do not like rats, though, I am really on the fence about rats. Only god loves rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor