Sunday, December 28, 2008

I painted for twelve hours yesterday. After painting for so many hours you get into a weird/ bleary keyed up state where everything seems kind of in slow motion and strange. I have been using really bad turpentine that stinks horribly because the hardware store had no odorless turps so I had a horrid headache and I was covered from head to toe in paint and turps. I went out to my local watering hole to have a glass of "The Red" to relax and decompress so I could get some sleep. I sit down and say hello to my bartender and buddy, he is talking to an old guy to my right and I notice the "old guy" looks at me a gets a bit nervous and steps away a bit (probably thought I was a vagrant or serial killer or both)Then the "old guy" leaves into the night and I make a joke to "Chippy" that I am sorry for scaring away his customers. He tells me he was leaving anyways and by the way it was Mel Brookes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor