Tuesday, January 13, 2009

alex update

I have been buried to my eyeballs. I am sorry I Have not up dated with new art. I woke up one day and decided to make hot sauce and it turned into an international media event. I did not expect this to happen and I am not complaining. Most parents have interventions for kids who have drinking or drug problems, when I was growing up my parents and family tried to intervene and get me to take ADD medication. My brain spins like a top from concept to concept idea to idea. I like my ADD and getting me to do something I dont want to is about as easy as walking on water (backwards.) I was watching TV and got pissed off at Madoff. What he did is unthinkable and it is not any different than what many people (corporate and otherwise) have been doing to the american people. This transcends race, religion , color and creed-- this was just wrong. I have done five radio interviews and have another at 8 am in three hours..I have done fox business news and cnn had medeliver them sauce yesterday. It is all surreal and I need to start painting again. I cant beleive I had an idea over my eggs that went international and I am glad I have ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor