Monday, January 5, 2009

DR. ALEX--- MD OF MANKIND'S SALVATION

Have you noticed there is a large rise in people with thyroid problems? I know personally a few people with thyroid issues. If one does a little research one can see a painfully clear correlation between fluoride and thyroid issues. I am only the savior of modern art and cannot also be the MD of all mankind so it is up to you to learn about the bodies inability to remove fluoride, how it is a toxic poison--(read the back of the tube. ) And how it lowers IQ's in humans by up to 20%. Alex grew up on water from a private well in Texas so I can still think and as a young man I drank only beer so my brain is a well oiled machine of thought that is comfortable looking under the hood of the 1984 lime green station wagon that is the human condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor