Friday, February 20, 2009

update

I am working away furiously on my show so I have little time for anything except else reading the nypost. I read today about a bunch of rich kids in NYU, locked in the cafeteria protesting this and that. When I went to art school I paid for it myself by landscaping and commuted in from long island. I usually had to decided between buying pizza or buying paint. If I paid 30,000 dollars a year for my kid to go to NYU and he/ she locked herself in cafeteria to protest a bunch of nonsense my kid would be paying for their own school next year and finding their own place to live. Daddy's gold amex in one hand an no clue in the other---- damn I wished I was born rich. At least in the 60's the kids had some sense of what they were protesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor