Sunday, March 29, 2009

coming back to life

Putting together my art show in 30 days was almost too much for me. It took a big psychic and physical toll on me. There was too much to do and too few hours and besides it really cut into my drinking/ quiet/ alone time when I fabricate my thoughts and ideas and clean out my soul. Next time I will take six months... I feel like I just now am recovering from the storm and creeping back above ground...That is the basis behind some of these pieces..the calm after the storm so to speak. I am painting like crazy again but there is no pressure..this is peaceful creation, not manic crazed beat the clock creation...Rome wasnt built in a day, but it sure burned pretty quick.


sumi ink on arches paper



22 x 23 inches

these paintings are going to be auctioned through an online art auction house..I will update info as I have all the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor