Monday, March 23, 2009

leonardo learning---by gardega

For the last four months I have been thinking about teaching art---Very strange, as I never thought about "it" in my whole life. The idea of "transference" (my art show) was about a teacher/ professor student relation from college and the idea of learning and growing (transfering knowledge) from a "teacher, a shaman, an instructor." I walked passed a synagogue the other day and the sign said---" he who teaches , learns..."The universe tells you many things if you are open to listen. I am now launching a free art lesson website online--Leonardo learning----art lessons using the wisdom of Leonardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor