Monday, May 25, 2009

adam graves

While everyone was out barbecuing and enjoying the sun I spent three days, alone and locked up, working to finish my Adam Graves painting for charity. I finally got it to a place I am happy with and I am confident I can "bring her home" and turn in a decent piece of work. I spent 8 hours to get the face to look like Adam Graves..almost there..It is for kids with cancer and for a hockey legend so mucking it up is not an option..this is a cell phone photo... I am not a big sports guy but I was inspired by the great work Adam does with kids with cancer and selfless service is good for Buddha nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor