Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do as I say not as I do

The Government (under both Bush and Obama) has displayed such high levels of hypocrisy that I need an oxygen mask to protect me from the foul germs of hypocrisy- flu. Bush was supposed to be a conservative and instead spent like a drunken sailor in port after four months on the drink. Obama is going to tell us to drive hybrids yet his car before coming president was an 8 cylinder Hemi Chevy which burns fuel at the rate of air force one. Speaking of air force one, the insane flyover of a post 911 NYC pretty much takes the cake for Government Hypocrisy. The fuel alone for that "photo op" cost $50,000 and what about the global warming and pollution! And we are supposed to wlecome global carbon taxes and lessen our carbon footprint? I am so fed up with hypocrites on the right and the left-- I will remain a staunch independent until I die. I never joined anything in my entire life, not boyscouts-- not anything. I wont no part of any government that lives by this credo---do as I say, not as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor