Saturday, May 2, 2009

lemmings and wannabes and copyists

Every time I come up with a work of genius and or media exploration their is always a slew of lemmings who try to copy me and come up with half-baked attempts to be GARDEGA. You cannot be GARDEGA any more than I can be Dali. I used to get upset but now I just roll with the punches and laugh at the best that the avg. artist/ fluoride heads can come up with and they still manage to get some press picking up the crumbs of my genius and feeding them to the media pigeons. There is a big gap between monkeys and man and there is a large gap between Gardega and other artist. I alone have the opposable thumbs of genius and accept lame copyists and idea stealers as part of the territory. Concepts are a dime a dozen-- GREAT concepts are not available to most artist so the dip their bread into the yolk of my ideas and try to pass off as their own..fools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor