Sunday, May 3, 2009

Leonardo Learning---Modern "art"

I took this photo of a subway ad- board that has seen better days. As I passed this I realized it was a nice visual and that it also proves a point. This is "accidental art" art that is "unintentionally" art. I have seen a million attempts by artists to be abstract and "random" and try to re-create such an item as this but even the best of "modernistos" only succeed in making "muddy muck. " The perfect beauty of this piece can only exist because it wasn't meant to exist. There was no thought, no ego, no planning...no fool with six thumbs and a weak intellect trying to make art...As I remember this exists in the 15th street F stop--- prospect park. I only take credit for the snapshot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor