Monday, September 28, 2009

I am gearing up to paint an 8 foot by 5 foot mural for a mausoleum---I like murals, they make me feel in touch with the Ren-ay-sonce, especially when I am painting a saint picture. I am going to bring my laptop to time- lapso the process. I may start as soon as next week---Waiting for the deposit... My whole life is waiting; waiting for deposits, waiting for daybreak so I can get my NYPOST, waiting for the post office to open, waiting for this and waiting for that. Waiting for this is better than waiting for that because this sounds more personal and that sounds like it is someone elses. This is mine and that is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor