Friday, September 18, 2009

My Workhorse


I am thinking of getting a new drafting table. I bought this many, many years ago for 25 dollars in a garge sale. I estimate I got about a 8,000% return on my investment from this table alone. Those are good numbers by anyones calculator. On this desk is the agony and ecstasy of a million deadlines, sweat and tears and hair pulling complex glass layout jobs. I painted about 40 yellow page covers on her and made a few thousand drawings and a million doodles. I feel I need a bigger one but I am worried of losing the magic of this one. I can only draw on wood--- formica is the art equivalent of fake breasts. I never have enough room, I am always cluttered. She is a little small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor