Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am a camel

I can go without food. when I was young and a starving artist I went days without eating--sometimes to the point of hallucination, food is something I eat to get me to my next painting. I can go without sleep. Three hours is enough for me. 7am on a sunday is "sleeping in" for me-- my brain spins with a million ideas and dreams and sleep aint getting me closer to them. I have no TV, I dont need one. I dont mind an occasional movie but I think TV is the devil and it rots your brain. I cannot go without art. I would die in three days. art pumps my blood, art moves me, art is why I breathe and get out of bed. Love is good too, never had much of it but it feeds life and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor