Friday, October 30, 2009

I may need valium

I didnt like bush because if he didnt have a rich daddy he wasnt fit bag your groceries and figure out that the bread should not go under the 32 ounce jar of mayo--- I also cant stand this lady. She lives in marshmallow land and is so drunk on either pills or power that she left the earth about 15 years ago. Just watching her makes my blood pressure rise. People drunk on power make me ill in the old tummy. You are supposed to be for the down and out and the poor and you put bids in for bigger private jets and live a life so elite that the avg. slob couldnt match your carbon foot print if they gathered 300 of their slob friends together and kept their lights on 24/ 7 for 34 years. . I dont like to rant and I can swallow a lot of things but hypocrisy makes me wretch in a deep place. You cant get upset about things you cant control but I can damn sure point in the direction of what I smell as foul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor