Thursday, October 22, 2009

image of the day

The image here (the left one) is a photo of a famous fossil called "ida" It was thought to be a missing link etc etc and etc. it was later learned it is not a missing link to anything but it is one of the coolest images I ever saw. In my mind this scientific photo is as good as any piece of modern art I have ever seen ..The colors, the energy--- it is just beautiful. I would rather have this on my wall any day than some hacked out piece of abstract depressionism. I am going to paint my own version--I am compulsed to do so.


God is the greatest artist and Leonardo ran a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor