Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Madoff update


As my cult of followers know I have been obsessed with the Madoff story from day one. I am probably one of the few who made money off the poor bastard (and no, I dont feel bad about it.) I read the New York Post today and it seems poor ole Bernie boy is sharing a cell with a 21 year old drug felon. His food is cooked by a convicted pedophile and his only recreation consists of walking around the prison. (For those who do not know) I invented the world famous "Bernie in Hell" Hot Sauce (http://www.bernieinhell.com)---- I truly became fascinated that a man could run a lie for as long as he did in some ways it was true genius and he deserved a Hot Sauce to honor him. If you get caught on a hook because you are a greedy fish then I do not feel bad for you. Who gives 13% on your money year after year??? you fool! I am not greedy and I dont fall for ponzi scams. BUYER BEWARE

I cant imagine going from yachts to sharing a cell with a 21 year old drug runner. There is nothing in this world greater than freedom--you cannot put a price on it or on your health.

Tonight I will be eating and drinking in Raos with the owner and a friend and Bernie will be rotting in his cell. Maybe I will sell a few bottles of Hot Sauce over the internet while I am there (who knows) But I am a far richer man in my one bedroom art world than Madoff is in his dank cell and if you keep your nose clean in this world you too can be happy and free regardless of how much money you have.

(madoff sand sculpture copyright yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor