Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Penn state shirt causes controversy


People have been complaining to Penn State about this shirt because some say it resembles a cross. There is one thing in life I dont understand--If you dont like something, dont buy it. If you dont like a TV show dont watch it, if you dont like a radio show, dont listen. I would never in my life try to get something banned because it doesnt agree with me. If I dont like something I dont buy it, I ignore it. I dont like modern art but it shouldnt be banned.

I want to make a tshirt that says "TOO DUMB TO THINK" or another one "Too much flouride has damaged my neurons" or this one "uhhhhh"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor