Thursday, November 19, 2009

a fool and his money: Nicolas Cage

I always wonder how idiot hollywood fools burn through their money--for instance how does a man like Nick Cage go through his millions? here is how:

Two castles in Bavaria and england


15 houses

22 cars

9 rolls royces

50 works of art (i dont blame him here)

two islands

a jet and 4 yachts

my question is what hole are you trying to fill? I bought four canvases yesterday--- they cost me 80 bucks and I am happy as a clam and I will start painting them today. I live like a monk and I am comfortable like that. Just the amount of time upkeeping all thet "stuff" must be a full time job...

now he is losing most of it...which brings me to these words of wisdom...


And he stares out the kitchen door
Where the sun will rise no more...

Some are born to move the world
To live their fantasies
But most of us just dream about
The things we'd like to be
Sadder still to watch it die
Than never to have known it
For you, the blind who once could see
The bell tolls for thee...n. peart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor