Monday, November 16, 2009

the post office

I shipped out a bottle of my world famous hot sauce to a college professor at university of Texas. I shipped it overnight, the government/ post office thought it would be best to ship it to north dakota before it went to austin. Let me say that again--they thought it would be best to go to North dakota before austin. It was only 5 days LATE. I will say that again 5 DAYS LATE. Trust your govt. They mean well, they will handle health care and it will all be fine. I lost the receipt so I cant fill out 5 GOVT FORMS to get a refund. But dont worry, sheeple, take your govt vaccines and big daddy gov. is going to take care of you. 5 days late is fine for hot sauce but how about a brain aneurysm--- which is what I am having right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor