Sunday, November 1, 2009

prolonged detention

your president now wants to be able to throw people in a cell indefinitely and without trial. This is called prolonged detention. Also known as pre-crime. Im having an orwellian theme party tonight. For all you sheep who voted for him I feel sorry for you and forgive you. George bush didnt even slip this low. Eventually they will scan your brain and determine you are having thought crimes and lock you away. Obama wants a "New legal regime" to handle such cases. Can you imagine the firestorm if W tried this? But I dont hear a peep from media or the lefties I know. They can now toss you in a hole for 10 years and no one will know and you cant even call an attorney. I spoke to a leftie who now told me it is good obama expands Afghanistan. I can only explain this as too much flouride. I have no other answers. And you fools who liked W are no better. I have to go to my easel know it is 7AM on a Sunday and I am getting a late start because I am wasting time.

Man only hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest--pail simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor