Friday, December 25, 2009

my dream

I think half the reason I am an artist is I have the most bizarre dreams you can imagine. Most of them are so strange I cant even explain them because they are non nonsensical to the point where words can do them no justice. Maybe it is because as a kid I had a lot of head injuries (at least 8 concussions) I was a little crazy in my teen years and very accident prone. Regardless, last night I had a dream I was sculpting a white chocolate life size sculpture of a figure...now I know what I must do...some dreams you should follow and some you should tuck away into a closet..this one is probably better left alone but I will have to bring it into the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor