Saturday, January 16, 2010

happiness

Happiness is a carrot you will never reach. It is attached to a stick attached to your forehead. You are never going to be happy. The trick to life is to be alive and not hide in the shadows and to be bold and stick your neck out like life matters. We are only here for a limited time and you better get your running shoes on and wake the hell up. I have no idea what I am doing but I do it 110% and I do it at 98 miles per hour. When I die I will be all used up like a dead battery. I dont want to die with belly full of my best stuff still inside me. I want to die with fear bruised and cowered in the corner like a failed boxer. If you let fear control you you have lost the fight before you started you may fall on your face in front of god's population but it is far better to fail in front of a million people with your pants down than to face life with a dream you never went after that claws at you a crazed monkey on your back for all your live long days.

alex said that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor