Sunday, January 31, 2010

hmmm

I am Mr. Andrew Mensah, the Director of Payment in the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs Ghana,and my office monitors and controls foreign contract
payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge
funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in
line to foreign contracts settlement.
I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost
accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum . I wish to include
your name among the people expecting these funds to be transferred into
their accounts. On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to
this unpaid funds. I have all the files before me and hope to fix your
data correctly once i hear from you, as one of the beneficiaries.
My conditions are as follows: First and foremost That I will send a
reasonable sum out of the list of funds before me to you. After you have
confirmed the transfer of the total sum into your account by telegraphic
Transfer, I will fly to your country to meet with you for the sharing
which we shall discuss when I hear from you. Secondly, This deal must be
kept secret, and all correspondences will be strictly by email and
telephone, for security purposes. You must assure me of your full
commitment and attention to enable us conclude this transaction in a
couple of days. Lastly That There should be no third parties as most
problems associated with most businesses are caused by agents or
representatives. If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on
what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I
will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet a
three days mandate. Please reply to my email below.
Email: andrewmensah120@yahoo.com.hk
Best Wishes
Andrew Mensah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor