Saturday, January 16, 2010

hollyweird

I read stories all the time about Hollywood kids who are depressed and attempt (or succeed) at suicide. More often than not they are rich. This boggles the alex mind. The ONLY thing that ever makes me depressed is when I am broke and I cant afford more canvas. Nothing else make me sad ever. I guess I would like to be in love but for the most part I am never unhappy ever unless I cant afford art supplies. If I have enough money for food and artsupplies and bills I am so happy you cannot slap the smile off my face. I am not sure why people get so lost. They need a rudder, art is my rudder. be happy you dont live in haiti. This haiti thing makes me very sad so I am going to donate a piece of art and give the money to the red cross. god bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor