Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Krap is taking over cadbury


This is very upsetting. Kraft is taking over my beloved cadbury. Kraft makes cheese whiz and plastic chocolate. Cadbury makes great chocolate. I will protest this in my own way in time--trust me on this...when I get angry....Kraft taking over cadbury is like The Monkees taking over The beatles..there is something wrong in the universe, the gods must be angry. I will let the brain of Gardega sleep onthis tonight and when I wake I will have an idea to protest this that will appear in the international media. The shoemakers of my subconscious do all the work while I, the lonely (artist/ cobbler) sleeps the Jungian sleep of genius creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor