Saturday, January 16, 2010

one month to live

I heard a news anchor ask this today.."what would you do if you had one month to live?"

Here is what I would do.

1) I would start my first night by going to the best sushi restaurant in NYC just to think about the next 30 days.

2) I would fly to spain and visit the prado and the dali museum then I would go to Florence.

3) I would then go to Paris and get drunk.

4) back in the states I would get a tattoo of johnny cash on my back.


5) I would try to run the length of a marathon-- 26 miles.

6) I would spend a full day in the met, a full day in the frick and a full day in the natural history museum.

7) I would then fly to "Nawlens" and eat at the best restaurant and drink hurricanes.

8) I am not even sure If I would paint or draw. I would probably write and take notes.

9) I would spend my final days with family and If I have a girlfriend I would get married.

10) then I would take the big "dirt nap" and die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor