Thursday, January 14, 2010

sixth sense

Here is a great video of a dog sensing an earthquake before it happens. As crazy as it sounds I have had many premonitions of earthquakes before they happened in my life. I used to tell my friends and they would laugh at me but they stopped laughing after I was correct numerous times. I hva eno idea why I sense things sometimes but I often paint things/ events before they happen. Life is not stranger than you think, it is stranger than you can think. I once drew a bunch of pictures of a plane underwater the day before a TWA plane skidded off the runway and into the water..I have no explanation. Outside the visible spectrum there is a world that we do not see but it is there just as real as the day is long. as hard as life is you are not trapped in a country destroyed by an earthquake without clean water (well we dont have clean water) but I feel bad for Haiti.

"More than this, there is something out there." pg

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/blogs/watch-dog-senses-earthquake-before-it-happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor