Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ten Dollar Art


I am going through my piles of art--looking for worthy sketches. I am re-launching www.tendollarart.com so I can pay for my 12 women show. I will need a lot of money for models, costume designers and photographers. If you like my sketches please feel free to purchase. The journey of a thousand drawings....I am making this show happen if I have to sell a kidney and goddammit I will sell a kidney if it is needed to make my show. There is no try, only do. This is going to be a long hard year and a good year. The above drawing is for sale it is $10. and it is the best example of stress I have ever seen (reminds me of my life)..look at the toes interlocked in agony! This is from a sculpture at the met I am obsessed with. I drew it on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor