Monday, January 11, 2010

this is a true story


I woke up at 5:38 yesterday morning (I am an early riser, even on the weekends) I was looking forward to getting a jump on the day so I headed out my door to go do my laundry and I looked down at my feet and saw this--- I paused for a moment and almost continued on my way to do laundry then I decided you cannot do the "two different shoe" thing. If you do the "two different shoe thing" the next comes the shopping cart and a newspaper hat. I am not sure how I put on two different shoes but my brain sometimes thinks about other things then what I am supposed to be doing. I went back inside and corrected the issue at hand (or foot.) Somtimes I surprise even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor