Friday, February 12, 2010

gardega update mobile blogger

I read the new today, oh boy. Today i read about alec baldwin attempting suicide and I read about alexander mcqueen killing himself. what the hell is wrong with people? i was so broke yesterday i gave my last dollar to a man qith a facial deformity on the street. he handed me a printed the read "life is an act of courage" I hung the card on my wallas t night and after I gave the guy my last buck i found out I made 4,000 dollars. welcome to my life. stay positive and if you have money and you are depressed I truly feel sorry for you. if I can afford the art supplies I need then I am happier than a pig in mud. There have been many times in my life when I couldnt afford to eat but I always kept my faith in art. Never give up, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor