Sunday, February 7, 2010

geometry

I recently figured out that the geometric layout of washington dc correlates directly to the geometry of Raphael's school of athens. The geometric layout of washington dc was the work of a french freemason. this leads me to wonder if raphael (the greatest artist of all time had masonic influences.) i know little about masonry but we do share a common love. Geometry. I carry a compass in my bag with me so i can study geometry when i have free time. maybe i am crazy or weird but if you dont study geometry then i dont consider you a true artist. art without geometry is toast without butter----dry and tasteless. the reason modern art is empty is that it has no connection to geometry, to the sacred roots. i am typing this in mauds tavern with a mimosa in front of me so forgive the typos. some people are bothered by my typos. im not because i dont have to read my own gibberish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor