Thursday, February 4, 2010

media junkie

Today I read the new york post, the daily news, the new york times and the wall street journal. I read them all cover to cover and very carefully. I also came home and listened to talk radio and watched the news cycle on CNN and Fox news. I am a true media junkie. Now I am listening to alex jones at www.prisonplanet.com talk about the corrupt media. I had an argument with a friend a year ago about the govt I asked him what his sources were, what papers he reads. He told me he doesnt read the newspapers. He does watch fox, though. In order to cut through the matrix of propoganda you have to read everything you can and distill it and spit out the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor