Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ticking traps

My blog has been light on art and so heavy on hot air that al gore would be proud of me but have no fear I will be posting art soon. I have a masterwork I am working on (one of my 12 women) and it takes time. My brain is full of fire and ideas and they are building up like the octomoms belly and soon all the children of genius will spill onto the carpet like candy from the universal pinata. People love to steal my ideas but I just keep making more and you can copy gardega but you cannot be gardega any more than you can be gardega. The thing I most proud of my life is that I have steered clear of a 1,000 traps that have ensnared others I have known. I have danced on the traps, even touched my toe into them but I knew they were dangerous and I could hear them ticking while my comrades are now trapped in the same traps with the one foot nailed firmly to the floor of one bad decision and will forever circle their days into some psychic drain. Traps are often hidden and some come in happy packages with a bow. I remain free, I remain gardega.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor