Thursday, March 18, 2010

blog honor roll

blog honor roll:
mary desilva
amy and hubby and cyd and jon and christian...
john n.
jacqueline
barry
donald from weschester
my moscow friend
my long lost goldsteins (wheres our spotted pig drinks?)
barbara from miami
richard johnson
judge nap (modern hero)
nick stevens
the creators of the wonderful show "scrubs"
my close and dear friend marshall arisman
monika, whose face is like the beauty of the sun.
rainwater grill great food, good peeps
my old buddy gerks, long may you run
jim from georgia
germany, australia, and france
and all my exes from texas and other lands.

thanks for the tacos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor