Thursday, March 11, 2010

daily gardega

Sometimes I look at other artists blogs and I get bored out of my skull. It seems to me that most artists have intellectually neutered themselves and crucified themselves on the cross of political correctness. Do not offend at all costs and art becomes nothing more than pet photography. I would rather drive a milk truck. Art is supposed to challenge and poke you in the eye. Artists are supposed to me the one subgroup in life who step up and challenge and instead they have largely become a mass of pc groupthinkers and apes with paint smeared fur. I say what I feel and my art is my gut. In an age of lies truth is a white rhino. enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor