Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sneak peek

I cannot say what this is there on my oil paint- stained bed spread but I can say it is a stellar Gardega Original idea that will most likely travel around the world and be in the press from Moscow to Berlin to Indochina. Sometimes I have crazy ideas and then they leave my bedroom and fly out my window and take flight. The reason they take flight though, is this---I work my bloody rear off----If I get an idea I dont sit around and think I should have acted on it---I act on it like it matters and I give it everything I have and push ahead and I dont accept obstacles be they lack of funds, lack of this or lack of that...I find a way...I dont hang out smoking in cafes with a beret and talk about art, I make art...turn off your tv and make art.

dreams need to have action... Neil peart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor