Sunday, March 28, 2010

tick tock

the clock is ticking down slowly to the unveiling of the latest work of incredible genius by gardega. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Lesson number one from gardega art school is that. I work harder than any living artist and even a few dead ones. My passion and dedication is at a level that even the univerese works with, she doesnt want to deal with my stubborness so she steps aside and let me do my thing and sometimes she even works with me and pushes the bike along like a father teaching a kid to ride a bike. If you are an artist, I work harder than you. You take vacations, you have a social life and watch TV. I wake up and think of art and make art until my brain wears out and I fall asleep and I do this for years on end. I am a robot, an art machine and that is as it should be. I have no need for leisure, that is a fools paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor