Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gardega World

www.gardegaworld.com has launched---not finished yet! still building

It is still in beta form. I am now building the websites that I have always wanted.

some of them are already done and some are in process of being built. It is an organic growing thing, not unlike the sacred symbol The Flower of Life. When it is all done it will be a fairly good representation of the cosmology of my thought, my interests and my ADD. I have artists friends who have been working on one single thing for the last 20 years, the same style, the same paintings the same bread is baked day in day out for years. Nothing is gained, there is no gnomic growth----change is my only constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor