Friday, May 28, 2010

Flatscreens

I have an idea for all greenies out there. Instead of trying to force the populace to use mercury filled flourescent bulbs (which are proven to be bad for the health and eyes) start by getting rid of your 73inch flatscreen TV's. If all of hollywood and all the green finger pointers would get rid of their energy hungry idiot boxes then we could save enough energy to power a third world country every year and I can use my happy incandescent warm fuzzy lights to paint with without guilt. I am sure al gore doesnt have big flat screens and cheryl crow watches TV on a small black and white zenith. Ill bet sting doesnt even have a single tv in his castle. I am starting to see signs of hope for humanity because the hypocrisy is really starting to subside like a tide from an oilslicked beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor