Monday, May 24, 2010

original shepard fairey for sale


I hate to sell this but someone close to me needs some help so I am stepping up and doing the hard thing. Shepard traded me this painting while he was doing his houston street mural. I guess he would understand that It is going to good use but it doesnt make me feel any better about it. I love this piece, it is the coolest thing in my small art collection...oh well. It is 18 x 24 and I have the photos of him making it so there is no doubt it is an original....The piece is in perfect condition, this is a bad photo. I will reshoot--there is no damage, no fading etc. It was created about a month ago.

only reasonable offers will be considered:

alexgardega@gmail.com

I feel like I am giving up a child...oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor