Saturday, May 15, 2010

the ten greatest paintings of all time (for morons) not in any order.

Dali's masterwork! I saw this in person at the MOMA. It should be in the MET, not in the waste of museum that is the MOMA. It is a statement on space-time and Einstein--camembert cheese and GENIUS!!!!
The sistine chapel. Old Michael did not even want to paint this pig...he complained "eeets not my art" He wanted to sculpt marble. This was four years of hell for him. He broke his back and soul and made the greatest artwork of human time....GOD BLESS HIM!!!!!
Raphael is a god. No -----he is THE GOD. There is only raphael. all else are only so many ants at an art picnic. The school of athens is PURE GENIUS. I have studied it for weeks, I even figured out the sacred geometry behind it. Stare at it for three hours and then go take your warhol psoters off your dorm wall and burn them.
Velazquez  las meninas!!!! VIVA VELAZQUEZ!!! you dont understand this painting. I cannot understand this painting and I am a genius. You cannot wrap your dumbed down sheeple brain around this work. You think jasper johns is a good painter. There are more layers in this work of art than there are morons in america. I cannot dissect this work. I stare at it four hours like a monkey at a bananna that is just outside my cage! I WANT ANSWERS!


Van gogh---starry night!!!!! Van gogh was a clunky painter. He couldnt draw for shit and he took himself out in a wheat field with a gun because he knew he could never  be vermeer. But  PASSION accounts for a lot in art and this painting was painted from the darkest bile of the spleen of pain. Look at the swirling hell that was his heart! He bled for his art, his brushes were dipped right into his soul. Only a madman can get that close to "the source" icarus falls pretty damn quick when the sun melts your wings....poor fuck. god bless him. I love van gogh.

Vermeer!!!! the milkmaid. I have seen this in person at the met. You may think you know art but you dont. If you like jackson pollack, get off my blog right now and go jump in a cold lake. Get a damn clue and understand that modern art is a PONZI SCAM and you are a sucker. If you you think Rauchenberg was a good artist, I want to ban you from my blog for life. I have no patience for morons or gimp thinkers. go away forever and understand that vermeer is GOD! I dont even think I like you so just go away, anyways


Strange World--by gardega. This is a damn beautiful and haunting work of pain by gardega. There is no artifice here, it is as painful and honest as the world is long. There is no modern trendy tropes nor is there any isms or bullshit. It is rare to be able to dip your brush into the water of your soul and eek out a good painting but it is much rarer to be able to do it alone on a beach in lost angeles on thanksgiving. jolly good piece..I forgot who bought the bastard.


the human--alfred kubin. Does it get any better than this????? does it??? No, it doesnt you dumb sheeple. Here is art in your face genius and no one even knows his damn name!!!!! god bless alfred kubin and this work of genius!!!


black elk..marshall arisman. My buddy marshall is one of the greatest living artists. Sometimes we have shows together. We have converstaions sometimes that seem to take place from another planet. If I had money I would buy this painting. WHY IS MONEY WASTED ON THE VAPID RICH????????


what can you say about rembrandt???? NOTHING!!! words are not fit for rembrandt, shut your dumb mouth and stare into the sun. I dont even like to look at rembrandt because he is so beyond human I start crying. I get chills when I stand before rembrandt. I have nothing else to say...



why no LEONARDO???????????   ALEX???????????? because leonardo is not to be GROUPED. He is meant to be alone. my next post is about his best work..god bless him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor