Monday, June 28, 2010

art

art is so stresfull at times that I cant even stomach it and my constitution is made of granite. drawing pictures for coins is not for everyone and I dont recommend it to anyone who is rightminded and civil. checks never show when they should and anything that can go wrong will go wrong. I dream of greener pastures where the word stability is spoken at least occasionally. I have seen old paintings where people hang out and are fed grapes all day by maidens. That is the carrot that keeps a man going, the elysian fields of hope. I guess I am lucky to have a skill and talent that keeps me from bagging groceries but sometimes I like to complain. not that anyone listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor