Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fema

How come Fema is not doing anything to help the Oil Leak? Isnt Fema supposed to handle national emergencies? Why is Fema silent?---maybe they are too busy building camps where we will all have to go when the benzene based dispersant they are pumping into the Gulf  is picked up by a hurricane and is spread across america as a micro-particulant. I call pumping a deadly dispersant into our oceans a bad idea but I am just an artist. what do I know? If I was not an artist I would be a scientist as I am really in love with science but I have poor math skills and having poor math skills is not good for science. In modern art you can really suck and have no drawing skills and no talent and still get famous but in science you need math...bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor