Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I keep moving to be stable

I am moving back to NYC or brooklyn in aug or sept. I exiled myself once again. I am a restless soul and after one year in a place I get the blues and find myself rambling on. One day I will  nail my foot firmly to the floor of a marriage or long term relationship but I would like to think it will be in NYC and not in some suburb where souls go to die. I think of settling down a lot and I had a long, long run of freedom that I wouldnt trade for anything. I am only at home when I am on the fly and I guess its gypsy DNA but it serves my art well but I think I am at the hobbit stage where he comes back to settle down and tell stories of his adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you would end up leaving before me, but I got out as fast as I could. and Btw, Brooklyn is not that different from Hastings, in many ways. NYC is where its at.

    Good luck in your move, and don't think so much about settling down. It never did anyone any good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor