Friday, June 11, 2010

Looking for Mercy

My screenplay was in Page Six today..pleasant surprise. If anyone has any questions about it you can email me: alexgardega@gmail.com     

I never wanted to write a screenplay but the story wouldnt leave me alone (it all started with a recurring dream I had for years on end.)   To really polish the thing up I need to go back to Texas to finish a part to my satisfaction. I look at film and writing from a visual angle so I think in little pictures that I sew together and stitch and hammer until they make a story.


I did grow up in small town texas and No I never had a mental breakdown which is amazing considering I survived as a visual artist for 20 years of my adult life. In my next life I will be a doctor.

keep the faith..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor