Wednesday, July 7, 2010

interview with Sketchy Folk

AG: your painting is on the front of the Huffington Post! How did you manage that?


SF: im not sure..I was drunk


AG: Modest! How is life?

SF: Good, I am making a lot of paintings of fish....sketchy fish.

AG: You are getting famous, how does it feel?

SF:  It feels like having an intestinal worm...but it pays the bills.


AG: Are you still making street art?


SF: Hell yes!


AG: why do you paint naked chefs???

SF: they are a symbol of pop culture..I strip them naked to expose the reality of modern life and art and culture...

AG: sounds like a bunch of crap.

SF: it is..

AG: do you have the 20 you owe me?

SF: No.

AG: did you sell the mario batali painting?

SF: I had a lot of offers but I painted over it.

AG: YOU WHAT?

SF: I painted over it...I wanted to use the canvas for something else.

AG: you are a freak,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor