Sunday, July 11, 2010

my buddies blog

I have a friend I have never met..he is a french sculptor who runs a foundry in france. He makes amazing stuff. I speak rudimentary french but I am fluent in drunkenese and stupid when I need to be--- I have those languages mastered. Artists are one of two things, either instant comrades or jealous bastards like leonardo and michelangelo who would like to burn the respective others studio down. All artists (all real artists who have both feet in the river of doom as opposed to sunday ARTISTES) are like soldiers, they are veterans and wounded and often they dont trust other artists. I dont sweat other artists, I am too busy working to think about other artists but it is nice to come across some good ones. Somehow richard found my blog of madness and I like to check out his blog to see what he is casting or sculpting. One day I will go to france and say hello..Good work richard!

here is his blog.


http://atelieraeris.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor